- U.S. Sen. Tom Carper visits JBM
- Posted April 10, 2012 midnight
- U.S. Sen. Tom Carper visited John Bassett Moore Intermediate School on April 5 to congratulate the Odyssey of the Mind team Ooh-Motional Division I, Problem 1 members on their victory at the State Tournament which qualifies them to compete in the World Finals in May at Iowa State University. JBM's other Odyssey of the Mind teams also met with Sen. Carper.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Smyrna Committee hopes to absorb trash fee increase
- Registration open for CCO summer basketball league in Smyrna
- Portion of Smyrna Avenue in Clayton to close for a week
- Lake Como concerns discussed at Smyrna Council meeting
- OBITUARY: David Paul "Shak" Sninchak, 53
- Levy Court finalizes Safe Haven animal control contract
- Smyrna Town Council agenda for June 17 meeting
- Townsend man charged after crash at Woodland Beach
- Clayton Town Council briefs from June 10 meeting
- Players needed for fast-pitch softball team
- Three teens arrested in connection with graffiti incidents in S...
- Read more top stories