- U.S. Sen. Tom Carper visits JBM
- Posted April 10, 2012 midnight
- U.S. Sen. Tom Carper visited John Bassett Moore Intermediate School on April 5 to congratulate the Odyssey of the Mind team Ooh-Motional Division I, Problem 1 members on their victory at the State Tournament which qualifies them to compete in the World Finals in May at Iowa State University. JBM's other Odyssey of the Mind teams also met with Sen. Carper.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- OBITUARY: Diane Towns, 71
- Spots still open on Smyrna/Clayton Pop Warner cheer, football t...
- Smyrna graduate serves with a purpose
- Registration open for Smyrna Eagles basketball camp
- Local band talks to JBM students about careers in music
- Town of Smyrna sets up dates for voter registration
- Smyrna Quality of Life Unit addresses speeding, drugs, loiterin...
- DeFeo, Rodriguez file for open at-large seat in Smyrna
- Smyrna Council approves use of Lake Como for training
- State Representative Jeff Spiegelman to hold constituent meetin...
- Tips for what to do during a tornado
- Read more top stories