- PHOTO GALLERY: Autism Speaks Day at the Races
- Posted June 4, 2012 midnight
- Dozens of children with autism and their family got to spend a special day at the FedEx 400 at Dover International Speedway on Sunday, the first-ever NASCAR event with a viewing area designed specifically for children with autism.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- OBITUARY: Diane Towns, 71
- Spots still open on Smyrna/Clayton Pop Warner cheer, football t...
- Smyrna graduate serves with a purpose
- Registration open for Smyrna Eagles basketball camp
- Local band talks to JBM students about careers in music
- Town of Smyrna sets up dates for voter registration
- Smyrna Quality of Life Unit addresses speeding, drugs, loiterin...
- DeFeo, Rodriguez file for open at-large seat in Smyrna
- Smyrna Council approves use of Lake Como for training
- State Representative Jeff Spiegelman to hold constituent meetin...
- Tips for what to do during a tornado
- Read more top stories