- PHOTO GALLERY: Young Country art exhibit
- Posted Jan. 4, 2013 midnight
- Currently on display at the Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts in Wilmington is the unique Young Country exhibit — featuring works by nearly two dozen artists (many hail from far-flung places like Kentucky and Ohio) who use a mix of humorous and sober commentary about stereotypes of certain places in American history, especially in the South. The exhibit ends Jan. 27.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Spots still open on Smyrna/Clayton Pop Warner cheer, football t...
- Smyrna graduate serves with a purpose
- Registration open for Smyrna Eagles basketball camp
- Local band talks to JBM students about careers in music
- Town of Smyrna sets up dates for voter registration
- Smyrna Quality of Life Unit addresses speeding, drugs, loiterin...
- DeFeo, Rodriguez file for open at-large seat in Smyrna
- Smyrna Council approves use of Lake Como for training
- State Representative Jeff Spiegelman to hold constituent meetin...
- Tips for what to do during a tornado
- Smyrna Council agenda for Monday, May 20 meeting
- Read more top stories