- PHOTO GALLERY: The French Hen
- Posted Jan. 24, 2013 midnight
- Downtown Smyrna business The French Hen offers residents shabby chic, vintage goods with a French Country flair. The boutique, which has been in town for about 14 months, is located at 20 E. Commerce St. in Smyrna.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Town of Smyrna sets up dates for voter registration
- Smyrna Quality of Life Unit addresses speeding, drugs, loiterin...
- DeFeo, Rodriguez file for open at-large seat in Smyrna
- Smyrna Council approves use of Lake Como for training
- State Representative Jeff Spiegelman to hold constituent meetin...
- Tips for what to do during a tornado
- Smyrna Council agenda for Monday, May 20 meeting
- OBITUARY: Beth-Ann Biro, 46
- Kent County Volunteer Firefighter's Association holds Past Pres...
- Clayton to look into extending polling hours
- Vendors, parade participants needed for Clayton Railroad Days
- Read more top stories