Here is the agenda for the Smyrna Town Council meeting on Monday, June 2 at Town Hall.
Prior to the regular council meeting at 7:30 p.m., council will hold a public workshop on North Market Street parking at 7 p.m.
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA June 2, 2008
COUNCIL CHAMBER, SMYRNA TOWN HALL
27 S. MARKET STREET PLAZA, SMYRNA, DELAWARE
7:00 p.m. – Public Workshop ref. North Market Street Parking
1. Call to Order - Regular Meeting
2. Pledge of Allegiance and Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Additions/Deletions to Published Agenda
A. Town Attorney
B. Police Chief
C. Town Manager
7. Recognition of Visitors (for all items)
*A. Presentation by Putnam Group ref. Downtown Properties
8. OLD BUSINESS:
A. Recommendations of Finance Committee
1. Service Fee for On-Line Payments
2. Grant to Fourth of July Committee
3. Adjustment of Electric Base Rate
B. Recommendation of Ethics Commission ref. Rules of Procedure
**C. Reaffirmation of DSU Resolution for USDA Grant for “Blendt Farm”
9. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Approve Signatures for Bank Account
1. Town of Smyrna/ACH – Mayor, Town Manager, Council Member (1), Vice Mayor (two of five)
B. Senior Citizen Tax Exemptions
10. Other Council Business
*Added 05/29/08 when acted upon by Historic District Review Board
**Added 05/30/08 as a result of a meeting with USDA this date
Posted 05/23/08 4:00 p.m.
Amended Agenda Posted 05/29/08 10:00 a.m.
Amended Agenda Posted 05/30/08 11:30 a.m.
NOTE: This agenda as listed may not be considered in sequence. This agenda is subject to change to include additional items, including Executive Sessions, and/or deletion of items, including Executive Sessions that arise at the time of the meeting