Clayton Council will meet for Nov. meeting on Tuesday
» RELATED CONTENT
Clayton Town Council's regularly November meeting will be on Tuesday, Nov. 13 due to Monday's observance of Veteran's Day.
There will be a Personnel Committee meeting at 6:45 p.m., followed by the council meeting at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held at Town Hall on Main Street.
The Personnel Committee will discuss at their meeting whether or not to increase the hours of an employee.
The Clayton Council meeting has several items under "New Business" on the agenda. The following items will be discussed at the meeting:
- Smyrna/Clayton July 4th Association Christmas Parade Friday, Nov. 23 at 4 p.m.
- Final Site Plan for Ovations
- Repeal and readopt "Section 5.1-3 Amendments" of the Clayton Subdivision Ordinance
- First State Inspection Agency Property Maintenance Inspection Agreement
- Discussion - Removal Recycle Bins on Public Works lot
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Discuss - purchase backhoe for public works department
- Clayton Tavern three 15 minute parking spots
- Smyrna Avenue and Dickerson Street - painting curb yellow on townhomes side and no parking signs on north side
- Wheatley's Pond Townhomes - signage at entrance "Children at Play"
- Administrative Department Upgrades