Smyrna Town Council is scheduled for a meeting Monday, April 15 at 7:30 p.m. at town hall.
There will be two public hearings prior to the start of the meeting. The public hearing at 7 p.m. is to consider an application from Leaping Lizards, LLC for a Conditional Use to allow for an instructional fitness/play center at 56 Artisan Drive, Suites 8-9
The public hearing at 7:15 p.m. is to consider an application from Sylvan Valley Real Estate Investment for a Conditional use to permit a Planned Village Community in the Brenford Station - Section 2 subdivision
The regular meeting starts at 7:30 p.m.
- Kent County Economic Roundtable 2013 Projects Resolution
- Swearing-in of Board of Assessment member
- Consideration and vote on continuation of using Robo Call System
- Approval of written decision regarding 2 police grievances
- Consideration and vote on Conditional Use application for Sylvan Valley Real Estate Investment
- Consideration and vote on Conditional Use application for Leaping Lizards, LLC
- Resolution in support of the Smyrna Public Library
- Ratify and approve FOP agreement
- Comcast Cares Day 2013 Proclamation
- Consideration and vote on Appeals Day results and appeals hearings
- Resolution to approve final assessment list and set FY 2013 tax rate
- Resolution to authorize the Town Manager to reset the PPCAC to $0.0053 per kWh effective with may billings for April energy consumption