Clayton Town Council will hold their May council meeting on Monday, March 13 at 7:30 p.m.; the meeting will also consist of the town's yearly reorganization, which takes place at the first meeting after the town council election.
The meetings are held in Clayton Town Hall on Main Street.
The following items are listed on the agenda:
- Swearing in of new town council members
- Form a committee to close car port
- Form a committee to purchase a 3/4 ton 4X4 truck
- Clayton Historical Society - public grant
- Huntington Mills HOA - Derrick Caruthers, President HOA
- Clayton Historical Society - Clayton Railroad Days Festival
- Clayton Historical Society - Clayton Railroad Days Festival parade
- Howard Blackstone - extend polling hours 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Howard Blackstone - absentee ballots process and how are they audited