Smyrna Town Council will hold their second council meeting of the month tonight, May 20, at 7:30 p.m. at town hall.
Smyrna Town Hall is located at 27 S. Market St. Plaza.
The following items are under Old Business:
- Consideration and vote on Finance Committee appointments: Robert Johnson, chair/council; Regina Brown, council; Robert P. Newnam; James Schwartz; Dawn Haw-Young; Larry Graf; Andrea Rodriguez; Pete Retzlaff; David Thomas; and Gary Stulir, staff.
- Consideration and vote on appointment of Susan Cockel to the Smyrna Public Library Advisory Board
The follow items are under New Business:
- Discussion and reaffirming of Section 2-1 of Town Code
- Discussion and possible vote on procedure Council should follow re: contacting Town Solicitor
- Consideration and approval of request from Smyrna/Clayton July 4 Association to hold carnival at the Municipal Park