Smyrna Town Council meets tonight, June 3, at 7:30 p.m. in council chambers at Smyrna Town Hall.
Smyrna Town Hall is located at 27 S. Market St. Plaza.
Councilwoman and Vice Mayor Regina Brown will be sworn in as she wasn't previously sworn in at the May 8 reorganization meeting. Brown was on re-election bid for her at-large seat in the April 30 election; she ran unopposed.
The following items are on the agenda:
Recognition of Visitors
- Presentation from the Smyrna/Clayton Ministerium
- Consideration and vote on use/direction of funds allocated to the Smyrna/Clayton Ministerium for assisting those citizens impacted by Hurricane Sandy
- Certify list of candidates for June 25 election
- Consideration and vote on waiver of water bill for the new American Legion Ambulance facility
- Consideration of request from Jim Kalicharan regarding the de-annexation of his property located at 5543 DuPont Parkway from Town limits
- Consideration and vote on award of bid re: 2013 Road Restoration Project