The Clayton Town Council agenda for their Monday, July 8 meeting has been released. The meeting will be at 7:30 p.m. at town hall.
Clayton Town Hall is located at 414 Main Street.
There will be a Budget Committee meeting prior to the council meeting at 6:30 p.m. The committee will discuss 2012 financial statement with the auditor.
The following items are on the agenda for the council meeting:
- Reorganization Meeting: Board of Adjustment, Planning & Zoning, and Appeals Board appointments
- 2012 Financial Statement Review
- Business License - once staff has received all proper documentation a business license would be granted
- Form committee comprised of two council members and two or more residents to investigate the benefit of extending voting hours
- Vote on purchasing off site back-up system for the computers
- Recognition of John Barkley Jr. for his life saving CPR on a four-year-old near drowning victim