Clayton Town Council meets Monday, Aug. 12 at 7:30 p.m. at town hall.
Clayton Town Hall is located at 414 Main Street.
The following items are on the agenda:
- Auditor to present the 2012 financial statements
- Water & Sewer bill issue for 166 Sammon Drive
- Update business license ordinance
- Discuss PCAC rate adjustment
- Vote on extending hours on Election Day by one hour
- Vote on Delaware Forest Services Urban & Community Forestry Program - 2013 Tree Grant
- Althea & Dexter Perry - 195 Penrose Branch Road - late fee reconnection, cut off time before acquiring a fee, form letters (i.e. - shut off if not received), electric and water/sewer rates excessive, payment scheduling
- Amica Washington - 125 Penrose Branch Road - late fee, Town of Clayton utility bill, disabled person in home
- Two school teacher proclamations
- Proclamation presentation to Corey W. Keen - Eagle Scout Award