Smyrna Town Council will meet tonight, Sept. 3, at 7:30 p.m. in council chambers at Smyrna Town Hall.
Town Hall is located at 27 S. Market St. Plaza.
The following items are under "New Business."
- Consideration and vote on request to close a portion of North Market Street for outdoor entertainment for Halfway to St. Patrick's Day Celebration from Sheridan's Irish Pub
- Consideration and vote on award of bid re: North Duck Creek Pump Station
- Consideration and vote on resolution naming signatories/trustees for pension plans
- Consideration and vote on proposal for lease of Carter Road water Tower for cell phone antennas
- Discussion and possible vote on pole attachment agreement between the Town of Smyrna and Fiber Technologies Networks
- Discussion of proposed Budget Reserve Ordinance
Council will go into executive session for the purpose of holding a strategy session for pending or potential litigation where an open meeting would have an adverse effect on the bargaining position of the town.