Smyrna Town Council meets tonight, Sept. 16, at 7:30 p.m. at Smyrna Town Hall.
Town hall is located at 27 S. Market St. Plaza.
There is a public hearing before tonight's meeting at 7:15 p.m. to consider a subdivision application from KRM Development, Inc. for twenty-four building lots adjacent to Paddock Road for a business complex.
The following items are under "Old Business"
- Discussion and possible vote on Ord. No. 006-13, an ordinance to amend Chapter 2 ("Administration"), Article III ("Finance"), of the Town Code by replacing the Rainy Day Fund found in Section 2-70 with the Budget Reserve Fund
- Discussion and possible vote on resolution ratifying and confirming the Town's intent to designate a portion of the Municipal Parking lot for future Library use
The following items are under "New Business"
- Consideration and possible vote on results of public hearing to consider a subdivision application from KRM Development, Inc. for twenty-four building lots adjacent to Paddock Road for a business complex
- Annexation request - resolution to set Legislative Fact Finding Hearing and to consider zoning designation, 49 Myrtle Street and two adjacent vacant lots, Ronald I., Sr. & Joyce A. Fretz
- Consideration and vote on donation to Smyrna-Clayton Ministerium
Council will also go into executive session for the purpose of holding a strategy session for pending or potential litigation where an open meeting would have an adverse effect on the bargaining position of the town .