Smyrna Town Council will meet Monday, Oct. 7 at 7:30 p.m. at Smyrna Town Hall.
Town hall is located at 27 S. Market St. Plaza.
The following items are on the agenda:
Recognition of Visitors
- Presentation by ALW Sourcing LLC re: collections
- Presentation by LaDonna Norvell, Delmarva Foundation for Medical Care re: Affordable Care Act
- Discussion and possible vote on Ord. No. 006-13, an ordinance to amend Chapter 2 ("Administration"), Article III ("Finance"), of the Town Code by re-designating the Rainy Day fund as the Budget Reserve Account
- Resolution setting date and time for trick-or-treat
- Discussion and vote to determine whether or not a mobile home placement permit reduction shall be made available for 2014 to eligible applicants, and if so, the amount of the reduction
- Request DelDOT to move the North US 13 Improvements up in the DelDOT CTP
- Consideration and vote on request from Andrew Slavin re: sidewalk waiver for 324 Mulberry Street
- Consideration and possible vote to approve taking the necessary steps to fill a vacancy in Police Department caused by a recent resignation
- Recommendation from Public Safety Committee: request to DelDOT to reduce speed limit on Carter Road