Smyrna Town Council will meet on Monday, Oct.21 at 7:30 p.m. at town hall.
Smyrna Town Hall is located at 27 S. Market St. Plaza.
The following items are on the agenda.
- Second reading: Ord. No. 006-13, an ordinance to amend Chapter 2 ("Administration"), Article III ("Finance"), of the Town Code by re-designating the Rainy Day fund as the Budget Reserve Account
- Consideration and possible vote to approve taking the necessary steps to fill a vacancy in Police Department caused by a recent resignation
- Discussion and vote on Smyrna Opera House lease
- Discussion and vote on resolution adopting new Town Seal
- Discussion and action on new job descriptions: Construction Projects Coordinator, Human Resources Manager, and Accounting Clerk series
- Discussion on alley off Frazier Street
- Creating a Parks & Recreation Committee and appoint members