With 3 videos.

An accidental fire destroyed a longtime Frankford business Monday.

The blaze began around 3:30 p.m. at Bunting & Bertrand Poultry Equipment,  15 Hickory St. Arriving units from the Frankford Volunteer Fire Department reported heavy fire and were assisted by fire companies from Dagsboro, Selbyville, Roxanna, Bethany Beach, Millsboro, Millville, Gumboro, Indian River, Georgetown and Bishopville, Md. The fire was brought under control around 6:30 p.m. and units had cleared the scene by 8:45 p.m.

Smoke could be seen from as far away as Georgetown and drivers passing Hickory Road on Route 113 could see the flames. 

No injuries were reported to the Delaware State Fire Marshal's office, which determined the incident was accidental due to embers from burning cardboard igniting nearby combustibles and extending into the structure. Total damage is estimated at $500,000.