Two critically injured.

An accidental fire in Georgetown Saturday morning left two people with serious burns.

The Georgetown Fire Company responded to the unit block of Douglas Street just before 4 a.m. for a reported travel trailer fire. A passenger vehicle parked next to the trailer was also burned.    

A 66-year-old female and a 49-year-old male sustained second-degree burns to 25 percent of their bodies in the fire. The victims were transported to Bayhealth Milford Memorial Hospital and later to Crozer Burn Center in Upland, Pennsylvania for treatment. Both victims are listed in critical condition.

There were no smoke alarms present in the trailer.

The Office of the Delaware State Fire Marshal determined that the fire originated on the stove top and erupted when cooking materials ignited. Damage was estimated at $20,000.