New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears odds, picks and prediction
The New Orleans Saints (4-2) head north to the Windy City where they'll take on the Chicago Bears (5-2) Sunday. Kickoff from Soldier Field is set for 4:25 p.m. ET. Below, we preview the Saints-Bears betting odds and lines and make our NFL picks and predictions.
Saints at Bears betting odds and lines
- Money line : Saints -239 (bet $239, win $100) | Bears +200 (Bet $100, win $200)
- Against the spread/ATS : Saints -5.5 (-110) | Bears +5.5 (-110)
- Over/Under : 42.5 (O: -110, U: -110)
Special NFL Week 8 Betting Promotion
Bet $1 on ANY TEAM'S money line Sunday, WIN $100 (in free bets) if any team scores a touchdown during Sunday's NFL action.
Saints at Bears game notes
- The Saints have won five games in a row against the Bears, going 5-0 ATS in those games.
- New Orleans has won each of its last three games this season, but only by a total of 12 points combined.
- The Bears are 2-1 ATS in their last three games but haven't been favored since Week 2 against the Giants.
- The Saints have the seventh-best scoring offense in the NFL, while Chicago ranks 27th in that department.
- The Saints are just 2-4 ATS this season despite going 4-2 SU. Chicago is 4-3 ATS in seven games this year.
Saints at Bears key injuries
- T Terron Armstead (elbow) probable
- WR Marquez Callaway (ankle) out
- C Nick Easton (concussion) out
- WR Michael Thomas (hamstring/ankle) out
- DB Eddie Jackson (knee) questionable
- LB Khalil Mack (ankle) questionable
- WR Allen Robinson (concussion) doubtful
- C Cody Whitehair (calf) out
Saints at Bears: Odds, prediction, betting lines and picks
Saints 24, Bears 14
Money line ( ?)
The Saints are favored in this game despite being on the road. As close as their recent wins have been, they've been more impressive than the Bears. Take the SAINTS ( -239) to win outright.
Against the spread ( ?)
The Saints have not been very good at covering the spread this season, doing so in just two of their six games. The Bears have been much better, but it's hard to feel good about Chicago keeping this one close enough to cover. Take the SAINTS ( -5.5) to win by at least six points.
Over/Under ( ?)
The Over/Under is only 42.5, likely in part because Chicago's defense has been stout through the first seven weeks. The Saints have struggled against the pass, but Chicago will have trouble running the ball and QB Nick Foles hasn't exactly looked sharp throwing it. The total will come UNDER ( 42.5) in this tilt.
- Morten Andersen Mora hiring: 'We went from a country club to boot camp' (Saints Wire)
- 5 causes for concern vs. Saints in Week 8 (Bears Wire)
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.